The college offers the following diploma courses.
1. Diploma in Mechanical engineering(DME)
2. Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (DEEE)
3. Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering(DECE)
4. Diploma in Computer Engineering (DCSE)
Note: Duration of all these courses are THREE Years.
• ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
• A PASS in X Standard OSLC,SSLC,
• MATRICULATION or EQUIVALENT
List of Original certificates along with two sets of attested copies to be produced at the time of admission for Diploma courses:
• SSLC Certificate with marks (for evidence of Date of Birth)
• Higher Secondary Mark Sheet
• Transfer Certificate from the Institution last studied
• Original Community Certificate
• Sports Certificates of achievement, if allotted under Sports Quota
• Extra Curricular Certificates, if any.
• Medical Fitness Certificate
• Nativity Certificate
• Conduct Certificate
• CET - Entrance Examination Mark Sheet and Hall Ticket
• Eligibility Certificate (other State Candidates only)
• Three Passport size photos
Entry Level Qualifications:
First year : Pass in SSLC Examination
Direct Second year (LE) : Pass in HSC Examination (with Physics, Chemistry & Maths or Vocational with Technical subjects) Or Pass in SSLC and 2 years ITI Examination with appropriate specialisation.
There is No age limit.